Usha Martin 是全世界上最大的钢丝绳生产厂家与一家领先印度特种钢生产商。公司具有50多年的历史和钢丝绳全球生产基地，其设施位于印度、英国、迪拜和曼谷。生产特殊产品的时候 Usha Martin 与全球知名的公司企业有合作关系包括德国 Gustav Wolf，奥地利 Joh Pengg 和日本 TESAC Wire Rope。
BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND KEY MANAGERIAL PERSONNEL
- Mr. Prashant Jhawar – DIRECTOR
- Mr. Prashant Jhawar, Director, is a commerce graduate, and has been closely associated with the company since its inception. He has industrial experience of more than 20 years. Under his leadership, the Usha Martin Group had successfully diversified in the areas of telecom and software. Mr. Jhawar has studied Management Development courses at the Wharton Business School. He was a member of the CII, Eastern Region Council, the Chairman of CII International Trade Sub-Committee and was a Member of the Eastern Region Advisory Committee of IDBI.
- Mr. Brij K Jhawar – Director
- Mr.Brij K Jhawar, Director, is a science graduate and one of the founders of the Usha Martin Group. He did his Mechanical Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata and was granted Diploma of Fellowship of The Institution of Engineers (India) in the year 1987 for his outstanding contribution to the progress and advancement of the mechanical engineering fraternity. He is a great believer in human values and human resources development. He is very conscious of industries’ social obligations and is actively involved with Krishi Gram Vikas Kendra as its Vice President.
- Mr. Jitender Balakrishnan – Director
- Mr. Jitender Balakrishnan, Director, is a B.E [Mech] from National Institute of Technology, Madras University and holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management from Bombay University. Mr. Balakrishnan at the time of his retirement was Dy. Managing Director & Group Head – Corporate Banking of IDBI Bank Ltd and has served as IDBI’s representative on various committees in fertilizer, oil & gas, telecom sectors and high level committee on ultra mega power projects. Mr. Balakrishnan is also on the board of various other companies.
- MR. VENKATACHALAM RAMAKRISHNA IYER – NOMINEE
- Mr. Venkatachalam has been associated with State Bank of India (SBI) since 1974 and has held various positions within SBI. He has rich experience in finance and banking matters.
- Mr. Salil Singhal – Director
- Mr. Salil Singhal, Director, is an industrialist and is associated with his family business since 1965. He was the Chairman of Crop Care Foundation (erstwhile Pesticides Association of India) for 17 years and was subsequently elected as Chairman Emeritus for life by the members of the Foundation. Mr. Singhal was also a member of the Executive Committee of the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry [FICCI] and the Chairman of Environment Committee of FICCI for 5 years. He was also the past Chairman of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Northern Region. He is presently the Chairman of the National Council of SMEs of CII and is a member of National Council of CII.
- Mr. Partha S Bhattacharyya – Director
- Mr. Partha S Bhattacharyya, M.Sc (Physics) from Jadavpur University and FICMA hails from a well educated freedom fighter’s family. He joined Coal India Limited as a Management trainee in 1977 and rose to become its Chairman in October 2006. During his tenure, Coal India launched the largest Indian IPO in 2010 and in 2011 it joined the exclusive club of Maharatna CPSEs. The Forbes magazine recognized him as a high achiever of the year 2010. He has also been featured in a document published by Tata McGraw Hill released in Mumbai on February 10,2011, as one of the transformation leaders of Corporate India. Mr. Bhattacharyya was the Chairman of the Research Council of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR), Dhanbad for 3 years from April, 2010. During his career he has received many awards & accolades, notable among the many are (a) the coveted ‘SCOPE GOLD TROPHY AWARD’ in 2009 for excellence and outstanding contribution to the public sector management- Institutional Category 2007-08 for CIL (b) ‘SCOPE SPECIAL AWARD OF THE JURY’ for self in 2010 (c) Swami Vivekananda excellence award in Corporate Leadership in 2011 (d) CEO of the year award for 2010 from Indian Chamber of Commerce & World HRD Congress. Mr. Bhattacharyya is currently an Executive Director in Deepak Fertilizers And Petrochemicals Corporation Limited.
- Mr. Mukesh Rohatgi – Director
- Mr. Mukesh Rohatgi is a B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and MBA from Faculty of Management Studies from University of Delhi. Mr. Rohatgi has over three decades of experience in project engineering and oil & gas industry and has been associated with leading corporate houses like Essar Group, Hindustan Prefab Limited, Bharat Forge Limited. He was Chairman and Managing Director of Engineers India Limited and prior to joining Engineers India Limited he was Director (Refineries) of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. He is presently associated with Korus Engineering Services Private Limited.
- Mr. Rajeev Jhawar – Managing Director
- Mr. Rajeev Jhawar, Managing Director, is a Commerce Graduate. He has been associated with the Group for more than a decade and brings with him rich experience in the administration of industrial enterprises. Mr. Jhawar also underwent Management Development Course at London Businesses School.
- Mr. P.K. Jain – Joint Managing Director
- Mr. P.K Jain, Joint Managing Director, is B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and MBA (General Management & Finance). Mr. Jain commands rich experience in operations, project implementation, product marketing, brand building, setting up dealers and distribution networks apart from in fields of production, maintenance quality cost optimization etc. He has widely traveled across various locations during his professional career.
- MR ANIRBAN SANYAL – Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Anirban Sanyal is a Commerce graduate from Calcutta University and a qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAI. He joined Usha Martin Limited in the year 2016 and presently is also the Finance Controller of the Company. He has about 20 years of experience in finance and accounting operations. He has extensive experience in areas like Business Control, Corporate Taxation, Financial Analysis, Group Financial Reporting, Taxation Strategy and Planning, Management Reporting, Legal and Regulatory Affairs.
Prior to his joining Usha Martin Limited he was associated with organisations of international repute such as Price Waterhouse, KPMG, World Bank, Outotec India, etc.
- Mrs. Shampa Ghosh Ray – Company Secretary
- Mrs. Shampa Ghosh Ray is a Commerce Graduate with a degree in Law. She is also an Associate Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. She has over 18 years of corporate experience in secretarial and legal matters and has worked with large corporate houses like Apollo Hospitals, Appejay, Watsila India and Kesoram Industries.
The company has a long history of more than 50 years. Since its inception, the company has been continuously adopting modern technologies in its manufacturing process and expanding its global presence to ensure close proximity to customer. A glimpse of year wise history is listed below:
The company is a global giant in wire rope industry, with facilities in India (near Ranchi and Hoshiarpur, Punjab), Worksop (UK), Aberdeen (UK), Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Dubai (UAE) and Bangkok (Thailand). To remain close to the customers, the company has a wide network of offices in India, USA, Europe, UAE, China, South East Asia and Australia. The company’s facilities are equipped with world class machines and equipment to ensure the best quality products for its customers.
These products find diverse applications such as oil & gas, mining, crane, elevator, mining aerial, structural etc. Some renowned projects where company has supplied its wire rope include Lion’s gateway bridge(Canada), Vidyasagar setu bridge(Kolkata,India), World’s highest oil pipeline(Papua & New Guinea) etc.
Manufacturing Facilities for Wire/Wire-rope products
- Ranchi, India (Wire Ropes & Speciality Products Division)
- Usha Martin facility at Tatisilwai near Ranchi is one of the world’s largest wire rope manufacturing facility under one roof. Spread across an area of 500 acres, this facility employs more than 1,700 people.Along with Wire Rope, this unit produces Wires, LRPC Strands, Cords, OT Wires, Slings, Pre Stressing Products and Engineering Machines. The plant is equipped with a complete range of facilities such as Patenting, Galvanizing, Drawing, Stranding, and Closing machines for manufacturing of Wire, Strand, Wire Rope and Cord.The facility is certified with ABS Manufacturing Certification, ABS Certificate for design assessment, API Certificate, DNV Certificate, ISO 9001 – 2008 (ANAB, UKAS), ISO 14001, Lloyd’s Certificate, NABL Certificate for Mechanical Test & NABL Certificate for Chemical Test. The in-house rope design facilities and testing facilities help this unit to continuously improve the quality of ropes manufactured.This facility received TPM certification from Japanese Institute of Plant Maintenance and is working towards TQM (Total Quality Management).
- Ranchi, India (Pengg Usha Martin Wires Private Limited)
- This facility near Ranchi, India, to produce Oil Tempered Wire, primarily used in Automotive Industry, is a joint venture between Joh-Pengg of Austria and Usha Martin Limited. The product size ranges from 1.4 mm to 10 mm. The company is well equipped with facilities like shaving line, oil tempering, testing line, patenting, wire drawing, packing etc. The continuous oil tempering process optimizes wire properties and results in a stress-relieved, homogenous wire structure with no deformation texture. The wires produced from this process provide excellent fatigue life and reliability even at elevated operating temperatures and a high resistance against relaxation.The wires find application in engine valve springs, clutch springs, springs for fuel injection systems, damper springs, die springs, etc.Read More
- Hoshiarpur, India (Wire & Wire Rope Division, North)
- Known for producing high quality wires and wire ropes, the Hoshiarpur facility of Usha Martin produces a wide range of products including Detonator wires, CO2 Welding wires, PC wires, CHQ wires, GI wires, Needle wires, CA wires, Spring Steel wires, Mattress wires, Shutter wires, Tiller wires and wire ropes (both Galvanized and Un-galvanized wire rope).
- Worksop, UK (Brunton Shaw UK)
- Brunton Shaw UK, a subsidiary of Usha Martin, is a manufacturer of high quality wire ropes for a wide range of applications. This facility, located at Worksop in UK, has more than 100 years of experience in wire rope manufacturing.
- Aberdeen, UK (European Manegement and Marine Corporation Limited)
- European Management & Marine Corporation (EMM Corp), UK, part of Usha Martin Group, is one of the largest providers of wire rope, supplying worldwide full range of wire rope products, shackles, slings, lifting and rigging gear including marine mooring equipment and anchoring systems.It is a one-stop service company, also offering heavy spooling services, proof testing and inspection facilities, full rigging shop services covering pressed terminations from 3mm diameter up to 102mm diameter and wire rope socketing.
- Rotterdam, Holland (De Ruiter Staalkabel BV)
- De Ruiter Staalkabel, a trusted name in wire rope products and services is a group company of Usha Martin, offers a wide range of services including mobile spooling, tensioning, load testing, break testing, Inspection, Testing & Certification services.Its mobile spooling winches can handle reel weights from 7 ton till 150 ton. The tensioner is equipped to install crane and winch wires under a pretension of max 40 ton. Load testing and break testing can be executed on 300 ton LRS approved testing bench. In addition, De Ruiter offers Inspection, Testing and Certification of Hoisting and Lifting equipment.
- Dubai, UAE (Brunton Wolf, Wire Ropes FZCO)
- A sound logistics advantage due to its geographical location and supported by a large efficient port like Jebel Ali, enables the Dubai facility to supply ropes faster at all parts of the world. This facility under Brunton Wolf, a company formed by Usha Martin and Gustav Wolf of Germany, produces wire ropes including compacted & plasticated ropes.
- Bangkok, Thailand(Usha Siam Steel industries Public Company Limited)
- The Bangkok facility, under Usha Siam Steel Industries Limited (USSIL), is the largest wire and wire rope manufacturing company of Thailand. USSIL was incorporated in 1980 and today the company manufactures a wide range of products such as Steel Wire Rope, Auto Cables, Fine Rope, Strands and Specialty Wires that find applications in piling, oil & gas drilling, elevator, crane and hoist, fishing, auto cable, braded cable, highway guard rope, garage door rope.
Global Design Center, Italy
Usha Martin’s global design centre in Italy develops wire ropes that exceed customer’s expectations and provide customers the benefits of technical developments in wire rope industry. Besides rope design and testing, the centre is actively engaged in providing technical assistance in the form of evaluating customer concept design of new equipment, conducting training for customers about rope properties, and managing special tests required by customers.
The proprietary design software used by the centre enables us to provide products that are the best in class. The centre is the hub for integrating and distributing know-how in various facilities of the company so that the customer always gets a consistent quality of product and technical services from Usha Martin and its group companies.
Silvassa, Western India (UM Cables Limited)
UM Cables is a dedicated manufacturer and exporter of high quality Cables. It produces various types of cables including Optical Fiber Cable, Jelly Filled Copper Cable, Aerial Cable, Aerial Copper Cable, Duct Copper Cable, Multimode Fiber Cable, etc. Set up in 1987, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Usha Martin Limited and is located at Silvassa, Western India. The products find wide usage in industries like information technology, electronics and telecommunication.
With a global network spread all across the world, Usha Martin understands the local demand and provides best services catering to customer’s requirements.
- 印度兰契 （钢丝绳与特殊产品部门）
Usha Martin 的兰契附近的塔蒂工厂是世界上最大的钢丝绳厂之一。有500英亩的面积，该工厂员工超过1700人。
该工厂证书包括：ABS 证书、ABS 设计评估证书、API 证书、DNV 证书、ISO 9001 – 2010（ANAB、UKAS）、ISO 14001、英国劳氏证书、NABL 机械测试与 NABL 化学检验证书。内部检测和设计设施有助于不断提高制造钢丝绳的质量。
该工厂从日本 Institute of Plant Maintenance 获得了 TPM 证书，并正在努力满足 TQM（全面质量管理）证书要求。
- 兰契、印度（PENGG USHA MARTIN WIRES PRIVATE LIMITED）
位于印度兰契的工厂生产主要应用于汽车行业的油回火钢丝。是奥地利 Joh-Pengg 和 Usha Martin Limited 之间的合资企业。产品尺寸范围：1.4-10毫米用其设施能够进行剃削、油回火、测试、直接热处理、拉丝、包装等工序。通过油回火工艺的使用可以大幅优化钢丝性能，产品结构无内应力，均匀不变形。用该工艺生产的钢丝疲劳寿命长，操作温度高的时候也拥有出色可靠性和高抗松弛性能。阅读更多
- 印度霍斯希亚尔普尔 (钢丝与钢丝绳部门、北部)
Usha Martin 的霍斯希亚尔普尔工厂已知生产各种各样高品质的产品包括雷管钢丝、CO2 焊钢丝、PC 钢丝、CHQ 钢丝、GI 钢丝、针用钢丝、CA 钢丝、弹簧钢丝、床垫钢丝、快门钢丝、舵柄钢丝和钢丝绳（包括镀锌和非镀锌钢丝绳）。
- 英国沃克索普 (BRUNTON SHAW UK)
Brunton Shaw UK、Usha Martin 的子公司致力于生产优质的多用途钢丝绳。位于英国沃克索普的工厂具有100多年的生产钢丝绳技术经验。
- 英国阿伯丁 (EUROPEAN MANEGEMENT AND MARINE CORPORATION LIMITED)
European Management & Marine Corporation (EMM Corp) 英国、Usha Martin 集团旗下是钢丝绳最大供应商之一。向全世界提供钢丝绳、卸扣、吊绳、起重和索具装备包括海洋系泊设备和锚定系统全系列产品。
- 荷兰鹿特丹 (DE RUITER STAALKABEL BV)
De Ruiter Staalkabel ，Usha Martin 集团旗下钢丝绳产品和服务值得信赖的品牌，提供各种各样产品和服务包括：移动纱线卷绕、张力、负载测试、断裂测试、检验、测试和认证服务。
移动卷扬机可以处理7-150吨卷筒重量。张紧装置能够安装预张力为40吨的起重机和卷扬线。负载和断裂测试可以用300吨 LRS 认可的试验台进行。此外、De Ruiter 提供吊装及起重设备的检查，测试及认证。
- 迪拜阿联酋（BRUNTON WOLF，WIRE ROPES FZCO）
优越地理位置，由一个像杰贝阿里大型有效港口支持的物流优势，使迪拜设施能够以更快的速度向世界各地提供钢丝绳。Brunton Wolf （Usha Martin 与德国 Gustav Wolf 成立的公司） 旗下的工厂生产钢丝绳，包括压实和涂塑钢丝绳。
- 泰国曼谷 (USHA SIAM STEEL INDUSTRIES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED)
Usha Siam Steel Industries Limited (USSIL) 旗下的曼谷工厂是泰国最大的钢丝和钢丝绳的生产商。1980年被合并的 USSIL 目前生产各种各样的产品包括：钢丝绳、汽车电缆、精索、钢绞线和特殊钢丝用于打桩、石油与天然气钻孔、电梯、起重和吊装、渔业、汽车电缆、编包钢索、高速公路护栏绳、车库门绳。
全球设计中心使用的专有设计软件，使我们能够提供一流的产品。该中心的任务是进行公司的各种设施之间的知识综合和分配工作，使客户总是能够得到 Usha Martin 集团稳定质量的产品及技术服务。
印度西部的锡尔瓦萨 (UM CABLES LIMITED)
UM Cables 专门生产和出口高质量的线缆。公司生产各种各样的钢索包括：光纤光缆、填充型铜缆、架空电缆、空架铜缆、管铜缆、多模光缆等。
具有遍布世界各地的全球网络的 Usha Martin 理解当地的需求及提供迎合客户要求的服务。